Help By Helping Me Make a Difference
You can help me make a difference by either:
- making a donation
- advertising on my sites
- buying products through this site
- providing input, feedback, or your opinion on this site
- helping me with my goals to start an organization
You can find out more about these ideas on my support page.
Help Make A Difference Yourself
The more people there are taking action, the more action can be taken.
Here is a list of things you can do to help children have a better life, including ways you can help protect children, as well as other things you can do to help improve children's lives.
- √ learn to recognize abused children
- √ learn to recognize abusers
- √ learn to recognize potential abusers
- √ teach children about proper/improper touching
- √ teach children when to say NO
- √ teach children when not to keep secrets
- √ report suspected abuse
- √ be a loving parent
- √ make sure your children know you love them
- √ let your children know you're proud of them
- √ have rules and go by them
- √ offer help or support to parents
- √ adopt a child
- √ be a foster parent
- √ be a big brother or big sister
- √ help get more people involved
- √ make donations to charities
- √ volunteer at a local organization
- √ listen to children
- √ pray
- √ visit lonely children in children's hospitals
- √ tutor a child
- √ donate food
- √ give blood
- √ volunteer at children's homes
- √ be a volunteer driver
- √ provide a job
- √ sponsor a child
I will add details on those ideas of how you can help later. For now, doing a search on the ideas that interest you should give you more information. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
It doesn't take much time or money to make a difference in the world.
If we ALL take action, we can help many children have better lives, starting with protecting the children.